Terms and conditions of use
Last update 18.April.2018
Welcome to the Adludio website. Adludio.com is a website operated by Adludio Limited (“Adludio”, “we”, “us” or “our”). Adludio is registered in England and Wales under company number 8227542, at 10c Warner St, London EC1R 5HA. Our VAT number is 163494394.
Agreement between you and Adludio
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Site and is not either (i)employed by Adludio and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Adludio or accessing the Site in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be the legal age of majority in your country of residence to use this Site. Use of this Site is not permitted to those under the age of 13.
Intellectual Property and acceptable use
2. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
3. You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Adludio.
4. You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes::
b. in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
c. making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
For purposes of this policy:
6. You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
7. We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
8. You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Site. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
10. We assume no responsibility for the content of such Sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
11. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Site and disclaimers
14. Whilst Adludio uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
15. Adludio accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Site.
16. Adludio reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Site including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Site unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
18. We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Adludio accepts no liability for any of the following:
b. loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
c. any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
21. These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Site from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
23. The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
24. If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
25. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
26. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.